Friday, March 5, 2010

panel 8 beginning "The Bluenose"


Yes panel 8, Holly Hanna , I am shocking myself!!! but I guess there is something to do with the old saying "loving what you do."

Today I will get a good half day in being Friday and all that happens here on Fridays..we drum...have to drum to revitalize ourselves for another week, it works you know....

So here on this panel we will have the Bluenose, I blocked it in yesterday ,got a feel for it and a good layout and ready today to work on sails and rigging with detail etc.
The sails will continue up into panel 9, take note they are running right off the panel, this is why.
So drop back over the weekend and check out how far I get.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really getting excited about this work now! The bluenose rocks, and you nailed it, of course. What's going to be in the backgound?

    ReplyDelete