Tuesday, April 20, 2010

a few more small paintings




Just a few more of the little paintings ready for the season.
The weather has been cold and damp which leaves me grounded so to speak, grounded being on my mind of late with this ash cloud from Iceland all over the news as we watch closely .
Not sure what I will work at today, I have an appointment at 10:30 and have a few thoughts on what to do the rest of the day, I put off the cowboy boot birdhouses for a few days not wanting to work outside but must pick up the slack and bite the bullet and get out in the shop.
I believe earlier this Month just spoiled us with all that wonderful weather and now because of that I just want to go crawl under a blanket and wait for Summer.
We got news that our Dear friend's from Vermont will not be joining us this Summer because of health problems. Our hearts are sad with the thought of not seeing them for our usual fun filled Summer and we send all good wishes their way for better health and for their return next Summer, but you know we are constantly thinking about them because we usually are marking the days from the calender waiting for their arrival. As well some of our other Summer residents we still have not heard from since Christmas so hopefully all of you will be with us in the next little while.
It looks like the sun is trying to peek through the clouds...I hear my bike calling me :-)



1 comment:

  1. All these little pieces are great Deb. They should sell quickly ... if we ever get any tourists.

    ReplyDelete