Sunday, November 27, 2011

even closer ,still!!!



This past week there has been heart break with Funerals . Things like this seem to knock us all off our pins and being so close to Christmas when our Hearts should be filled with joy we ache for those who have lost their loved ones. When we got home yesterday after our second funeral this week, I wanted to celebrate life with music ,Chuck felt that a couple Star Wars movies were more his cup of tea ,so I was ,you might say, banished from our tiny home to entertain myself on the deck. In the beginning as you can see here I was in gloves and a hat ,along with our House Guest Laura. This didn't last long because Chuck then got the bug and joined me, so we sat outside in the wonderful warm sun and entertained ourselves for a couple great hours.

The Artists Gift Gallery Main street Liverpool Dec. 2,3 evenings from 5-10 is coming upon us quickly and I have been getting ready ,realizing times are hard money wise I am offering some great savings on my Art.
To be perfectly honest ,I want to sell and feel everyone will win by passing on savings to local shoppers. So if you are interested in original one of a kind gifts this season for yourself or loved ones ,look no further. I may have what you are looking for. You can find me at this show next weekend or email or call and drop by my in home Gallery on 142 Payzant Street here in Liverpool. My Children's book has been doing well, Thank you all for your interest. I read it at the Mill Village school as well at Hillsview Acres to the older residents there along with the two Dogs , Lu Lu Belle and Laura who star in the book and their owners. Both gigs went very well with great response and energy.

I needed a Christmas garden Flag for in front of my house so I made a canvas painted one for myself and then decided to do a couple more for sale,above picture top left. I have barn Board Santa's,hooked Santa's ,wind Chimes ,needle feltings, of dogs and People hand painted floor and table mats.Paintings on canvas and boat parts and Antique Buoy Lamps. So look no further, check it all out. Today is to be again another lovely day here on the South Shore of our fine Nova Scotia. Last week everyone all around us had snow while we got rain, I like snow, well to play in it ,yes I am up there in years ,but grow up, never, I can and will always make snow Angel's and Snowmen, along with shovelling which I don't quite enjoy as much. We will take what is given to us and make the best of it. We have no choice, suck it up Soldier...it is what it is as I say. Make everyday the best day and better then the day before. Be kind to one another,whether you know someone or not, give them a little smile and a hello and feel your heart swell with goodness and healing. For this is what this Season and everyday should be about.

Merry Christmas and all the Best to you and yours in 2012.















No comments:

Post a Comment