Sunday, November 20, 2011

Nearing Christmas,
















Here are a couple paintings recently


completed and a few others ,as well this Elf needle felting and I do have others here. There will be a show on Dec. 2 and 3 from 5 -10 PM both nights during our Liverpool Christmas tree lighting ceremony ,it is being held in the old Value Plus building next to Home Hardware here in Town. "Artists gift Gallery"


Pop in for a visit those evenings , you may be impressed . There will be many Artisan's offering unique gifts for that someone special or yourself.








Yes believe it or NOT!!! Santa is on his way, at least in the stores . Here in Town the store windows are beautiful, The Moss Pot as always and Home Hardware WOW!!! very nice. Myself always on the other end trying to sell for the Holidays. But,I Love to stand and stare into the Christmas windows like a small Child day Dreaming with those darn Sugar Fairy's dancing in my head. Did I mention I so want a lap top ,whether it is from Santa or Chuck . So this brings me to why I write here today ,I need to sell. I am putting the finishing touches on a painted floor mat called "The Rock". I am taking into consideration this year,that money is hard found and I will be keeping my prices reasonable ,wanting to sell and understanding the fear People are having, concerned with our economy.This shopping Season stay home and look first for that wonderful gift. You just may save money and at least find something one of a kind and unique right here on your own doorstep.


As the old saying goes again, I will be burning it from both ends this next while and will have a good varity of paintings and product to choose from. Chuck is working on another Antique Buoy Lamp.





on a different note read below about my Great Day day last week.






This past Friday I was invited to the Mill Village school to read my book"Lu Lu Belle the Happy Puppy" to the whole school, they were divided into two groups and were so very well behaved. It was sweet after the first group one of the Children checked out the book which the school bought for the Library. I asked them if they had any questions after I read and yes they did, I was asked great and funny ones as well .To say I enjoyed myself that morning would be an understatement. Thank you Mill Village School . The Local Advance was there and this coming week there may be something about that day in it. Next Tuesday I will going to Hillsview Nurseing home to read my Book to the residents there along with the two Dogs who star in the book . It should be fun and the "Girl's" Lu Lu Belle and Laura so enjoy each others company, they are true Doggy Friend's. I will be taking the camera and will share some photos with you after. today I have painting to do and am thinking of some smaller Needle feltings to do up for the show,Winter themed. I can't burn out when I am doing what I LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment