Thursday, August 18, 2011

No moss anywhere near here...













What I mean by the title of this blog installment is that it has been a very busy week, yes what is new? This is our passion or one of a few and I do love to stay busy but I have been burning it at both ends as the old saying goes. Here are a few pictures of what has been going on ,the Buoy Lamps ,one is sold and possibly the other one as well, but if it is still available I will have it at the Market on the Mersey tomorrow Friday 19 th,10-2. Here is my latest Needle felted character "Pretty Maid" Mermaid. I have decided on my next Needle Felted Characters , an old Man and his wife, keep an eye out for them ,they will be cute ,I promise, I see them already in my mind. I dressed my Sea People commission this morning and they are drying in the sun. I will share a picture of them when they are done, they will be shipped to New Mexico and will be used as special gifts for graduating University Students from a dear Professor Friend /Client ,we have been making Wizard's for him for years now.







Here is a picture I took of our deck/pergola after dark the other night ,I love to sit out here, and just veg. in my hammock or make music,very inspiring.







We have as Summer often does reconnected with Friend's and relatives we may not see so much during the Winter Months and our smiles the past week have been very large with great hugs from special people, healing hugs ,they are the best of the best.







We also met a new friend this week, a fellow drummer, he will be bringing a few drums to the Market tomorrow and we will be doing a bit of a jam, anyone is welcome, the more the merrier. So come on down to The Market on the Mersey and get your willies out or shop for that great piece of art or treat from one of our vender's, the day should be beautiful as it has been the past thankfully few weeks.Summer did start out a bit rough regarding weather ,but here in Nova Scotia we get a little bit of everything as well I find our weather is nice ,right up until Christmas and beyond these past few years, nothing to complain about,it is what it is and it ain't what it ain't. I am off to check on my drying Wizard's and work on a sketch of my next needle felting.

No comments:

Post a Comment