Sunday, September 12, 2010

has been too long ,its been busy

Buoy bowls to the right..


Well ,yes I have been tardy about writing this past while. I have been busy painting ,what I call "Buoy Bowls" I will keep you in suspense right now and will post a photo of them once Chuck finishes varnishing them. There have been a few folks dropping by but right now with school back in session ,everyone says how quiet it is. This will change for us here in the Maritimes when our Autumn leaves begin to turn their wonderful reds, yellows and oranges ,that's when we will see our visitor's back.
As well as my "Buoy Bowls" housework has been on my mind ,getting things done for the winter season which is right around the corner, I am so sorry to remind all of this but like the old saying goes "Make hay while the sun is shining" comes to mind.
Back to my art, I am feeling a bit crazy and different ,I feel like this winter I want to really throw my talents to the wind and do something that is truly out of the ordinary for me...(abstracts) yes, I have thoughts in my head, magic to unleash, feelings which are screaming to be put to canvas to see just what happens. I believe I will be guided in some way by maybe something that has been stirring in me for sometime now, keep checking back to see just what will transform from these ideas which right now are still in my head and heart waiting to materialize.

These two Crows joy are possibly my next painting.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you back in the land of blog. Love the crow pic.

    ReplyDelete