Wednesday, January 13, 2010

boat stern coffee table

This old piece of river boat was found on the banks of The Med way River Nova Scotia, a find indeed. I love it when something like this comes my way. I have a passion for the Sea and fishing, yes maybe something to do with the years of living in and around Linebacker and experiencing inshore fishing with Chuck, BC, I say" before the birth of our son Clay".
Fun finds ,for sure. A unique coffee table.




On each side of this boat stern coffee table is a different Maritime scene,Blue Rocks,Peggy's Cove, and on the back are Mahone Bay's famous three Church's.
Tomorrow I will share with you photos of a painting I have here on a piece of dory, 8 feet long which has been hanging all last summer in the Tourist Bureau here in Liverpool and if not sold this winter will return to hang in Liverpool's new Tourist Bureau which will be opening this Spring.


1 comment: