Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dec. 2nd already!!!


yes Dec. 2nd. already,Santa is on his way and I am working on another commission, Thank you all for this season has found me busy with commissions and they thankfully have come in one at a time in most cases, this is my work so I am here most days doing just that , working and loving it., I dearly Love what I do.
Killing time most evenings waiting for bed having our Christmas heart strings pulled with those wonderful good time stories that we all hear before Christmas.

I had to go to Mahone Bay for wool roving yesterday other then that we shop here in town ,or make most of our gifts , being in this business. Liverpool is a beautiful little town with great shopping and talented artists.

Over the years at this time of year we would be gone ,doing the Craft Show circuit exhausting it was but we were younger then and at those times we didn't really think about it and how hard it was. But, my goodness we miss the social life part of it and we have so many fun stories from those years and made great friend's with the other artists and costumers who we would see year after year.

I will post pictures of my commissions after Christmas ...you know why :-) Mum's the word on them right now, for they are gifts.

I have been working on small affordable projects this season, and we have brought back our antique barn board Santa's which we first made many years ago ,see above.
So I will leave you at this time and will be back soon.
Drop by my gallery 142 Payzant Street Liverpool or drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment