Monday, December 7, 2009

closer and closer

the weekend has been busy ,finished up the last of my new commissions last night.
My Santa with the red long john's has moved on to live with his new Family and a collection of Santa's, so....I will have to try and make another similar ,never the same...maybe this new Santa will be fatter..we will see.
Our tree is up besides our Palm Tree, why not I said, hopefully I will have a few last minute shoppers come by.
We Doggy sit and we have a Gracie coming to spend 10 days with us before Christmas as well we will have our regular Laura for this coming weekend plus our little Papilla Eddie, Wow!!!it will be a house full ,this being a smaller house then what we had on the Medway river, Eddie our (Papallon) will be in his Glory with two ladies staying with him.
our Local house tour and tea is this weekend 12th I am working the tea which is at our local Masons hall and Chuck will be there in his Mason's apron to greet and show folk's their secret meeting room, not so secret after all. It should be very educational.
We had a dusting of snow again last night, looks pretty and is strange in the way that just the other day it was down right balmy, welcome to Nova Scotia.
Well I am off to get ready for my checkup and cleaning....yup ,but I will be back later to get some work done.
I want to send all great wishes to you all for a safe and happy Christmas season, Blesses from our home to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment