Thursday, August 23, 2012

It makes my Heart sing!!!

Yes my Heart sings at the amazed joy these wonderful Young minds experienced   today while visiting my Friend William Hay's art gallery www.TheArtistsloft.com
William so kindly accepted my request for my Art Students to visit his Summer Gallery on Main Street here in Liverpool. Look at those smiles , I believe everyone was inspired ,myself included ,as always when I sit among his paintings.
I hope to plant a creative seed in these young minds or to water what is there already. To give them the tools and confidence to do their Art. I know I will see more great Art coming from these creative young People in the days to come. Thanks Guy's for all your hard work throughout these past Months  and Thank you again William for sharing your talent with us all..

No comments:

Post a Comment