Tuesday, November 24, 2009

christmas Season, time is flying

If you have any questions regarding any of my products ,please feel free to contact me.
here we have needle felted dogs in stock and I do commissions, Hooked hangings and table tops .





Cowboy Boot birdhouse






Needle felted Bunnies which I call Pocket Pets for little one's, there is nothing at all to hurt small children in these, they are pure wool and I am a favorite Auntie to many little people who I give these to.

needle felted snowmen and watercolor paintings as well as many other paintings in different mediums.






these are a few of my Santa's ,two are needle felted and the one on the left has a ceramic head.














































well as my title reads , time is flying , I can't believe November is just about over. Last week we did an art workshop with Grade 3's, yes grade 3's and I have the cold ,let alone the pictures to prove it, see above photo.










1 comment:

  1. Wow! You've been busy. Love it all. The Father Christmas in the white coat looks like Chuck. Your dogs are great.

    ReplyDelete